Tax preparation services for:
- State and local tax preparation
- Tax planning
Evan Hutcheson, CPA, LLC offers expert preparation of federal, state, and local tax returns at competitive rates.
Individual Tax Preparation
My goal is to provide you expert assistance on your individual tax returns. I want to help you uncover every possible opportunity for tax savings to help ensure that your tax and financial objectives are met. The tax code provides a variety of tax incentives that could possibly be employed to reduce your taxes, depending on your particular situation.
Due to the inescapable fact that tax audits are one component of our government’s income tax system, I also prepare tax returns with the goal of minimizing the chances of your being audited by the IRS.
Company Tax Preparation
Each company structure has its own unique regulations concerning tax filing. In most cases, your company structure also affects your individual taxes. I will take the time to understand you and your objectives so that I can provide the most effective and personalized income tax planning for you.
Each Business Tax Preparation has different requirements dependent on whether:
- You are a Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liability Company (LLC), Partnership, S Corp, or C Corporation
- Your business was opened during the current year
- You have sold off all or part or of your company
- You are thinking about putting your company up for sale in the near future
- You are taking advantage of every deduction you are entitled to
- It is time to reform your business’s structure in order to decrease your tax obligation to the bare minimum
Business owners normally think just of annual taxes for small company tax preparation. However, there are a variety of taxes and other charges that you are subject to, that I can assist you with, such as:
- Payroll taxes
- Sales and use taxes
- Issues related to Worker’s comp
- Personal taxes (including estimated tax payments)
- Personal property tax
- Annual report filing
- Business Gross receipts taxes
The key to maximizing wealth in relation to taxes is income tax planning. Effective planning is a continuous process. With the intricacies of the income tax code, it is very easy to miss out on credits and deductions that you are entitled to.
Click on the Link Below to Learn About Our Bookkeeping Services: